Misson, Vision, & Values
Here at SynergyGlue, our VALUES of respect, inclusion, trust and understanding shine through. Our MISSION is to stimulate the synergy in your culture. That’s where we create structures and systems to realize your business goals. Our VISION is to make a difference in people’s lives by fostering self worth and business success.
Quote to live by: “One’s vision will become clear only when you can look at your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens” ~ Carl Jung
Education and Professional Connections:
- Bachelors of Science from Hood College in Frederick MD
- Masters from University of New Haven, New Haven CT
- Graduate Certificate in Quality and Outcomes Management from George Mason University, Fairfax VA
- Emerging Leader Certificate from The Healthcare Advisory Board
- Pursuing PMP (Project Management Professional) Certificate
- Pursuing MBA (2019 anticipated graduation) from Amberton University, TX
- Multiple ATD certificates in Training and Development
- Past Board Member: Association for Talent Development
Favorite Hobbies: Art appreciation, Long walks with my dogs and Kayaking with friends
Favorite Book: “Man’s Search for Meaning” Dr. Viktor E. Frankl
Goal: Applying her strength as an excellent “wingman” Leslie seeks partnerships with small and midsized business leaders and their staff. Leslie’s priority is to help your business strategy and people stick together to meet your desired outcomes.